1. Open Outlook 2010 (or 2013).
2. Click the File tab, and then click on Add Account
3. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
4. Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
5. Fill out all necessary fields to include the following information.
6. Click the More Settings... button and then click the Advanced tab.
7. Enter 587 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) box.
8. Click OK and then click Next.
9. Click Finish
Congratulations! You're done configuring your email client to send and receive messages.