1. Open Outlook 2007.
2. Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings...
3. Click the New button.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange , POP3 , IMAP , or HTTP and click Next.
5. Check the box next to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
6. Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
7. Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information.
8. Click the More Settings... button and then click the Advanced tab.
9. Enter 587 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) box.
10. Click OK.
11. Click Test Account Settings... After recieving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully click Close.
12. Click Next and then click Finish.
Congratulations! You're done configuring your email client to send and receive messages.