1. Open Outlook 2003.
2. Click the Tools menu, and select Email Accounts...
3. Select Add a new email account, and click Next.
4. Choose POP3 as your server type by clicking the radio button, and click Next.
5. Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information.
6. Click More Settings... button and then click the Advanced tab.
7. Enter 587 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) box.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Test Account Settings... After recieving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully click Close.
10. Click Next and then click Finish.
Congratulations! You're done configuring your client to send and receive messages.