1. Go to Settings
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Under Accounts, select Add Account ...
4. Last in line, select Other
5. First option, select Add Mail Account
6. Enter Name, Email, Password, Description, then onto the next screen
7. Choose POP
8. Under Incoming Mail ServerHost Name, enter (mail.yourdomain.com), Username enter your email address, and for Password, enter your current password. Outgoing Mail ServerHost Name enter (mail.yourdomain.com), then onto the next screen
9. You will see Cannot Connect Using SSL. Do you want to try setting up the account without SSL?, select Yes
Congratulations! You're done configuring your email for your iPhone.