1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Click File tab, and then click on Account Settings.
3. Select the email account, and then click Change.
4. Verify the following settings: User Name is set to your full email address (ie, email@example.com).
5. Within the same window, select the More Settings... button.
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab, and verify My outgoing server requires authentication.
7. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
8. Click OK and then click Next.
9. Click Finish.
Congratulations! You're done configuring your email client to send and receive messages.