1. Click Tools tab, and then click on Account Settings.
2. Double-click on the email account(s) you wish to edit.
3. Verify the following settings: User Name is set to your full email address (ie, firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Within the same window, select the More Settings... button.
5. Select the Outgoing Server tab, and verify My outgoing server requires authentication.
6. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7. Click OK.
8. Click Next, and then Finish.
Congratulations! You're done configuring your email client to send and receive messages.