1. Open a browser and go to http://mail.yourdomain.com (yourdomain.com should be a domain name for a company, for example paradigm-il.com).
2. Click on the Email Settings icon and login to the system (use your email address and password for it).
3. Select Enable for Auto-Responder.
4. Enter a subject and a message that you want to be sent as "out of office message".
5. Click on the Submit Autoresponder Changes button.
Reminder: Don't forget to disable this feature when you no longer need it.
Congratulations! You're done configuring your "Out-of-office" messages.